Irish Guild of Sommeliers La Rousse Wine Tasting
Date: 31st May, 2011 at 2.30pm
Hosted by: Shane Murphy, La Rousse Wines, 31 Park West, Nangor Road, Dublin,12.
Catherine Griffith, IGS Tasting committee member introduced Shane Murphy to the large attendance.
Shane Murphy Wine Specialist, La Rousse Wines presented a range top quality Spanish wines.
The following wines were tasted:
- Verdejo, Prius de Morana, Rueda, 2009
- Albarino, As Laxas, Condado do Tea, Rias Baixas, 2010
- Moscato, Libalis, Castillo De Maetierra, Rioja, 2010
- Crianza, Hacienda Lopez de Haro, Rioja, 2007
- Ars Mitica, Bodegas De Bardos, Ribera del Duero, 2006
- El Recio, Crianza, Bodegas Matsu, Toro, 2008.
Mary O’ Callaghan, President IGS thanked Shane for hosting this tasting and made a presentation to him. She also raffled a bottle of Late Vintage Port, which was won by Tony Conlon.)Andrew O’ Gorman).